Many of you knew Champ, my dog and best friend. He always will hold the official title of “Top Line
Security.” He attended our Beat Breast Cancer event last year in the “pink” stroller. He was the hit of the
day, getting tons of attention and loving every minute of it.
- Canned dog food – IN DESPERATE NEED.
- Pup-peroni dog treats (and other soft dog treats).
- Treatstik, small and large.
- Natural Balance Roll (available at Petco).
- Zukes dog treats.
- Large, American-made rawhide bones.
- Limited slip/martingale collars.
- Kong dog toys – medium, large, and extra large.
- Jars of meat baby food, such as chicken, turkey, and beef.
- General supplies, such as paper towels, liquid laundry detergent, bleach, liquid dish soap, hand sanitizer, and Clorox wipes.
In light of the many recent pet food/treat recalls, HAWS respectfully requests that donations not contain imported ingredients or be imported from China in order to keep shelter animals safe.
Please Note: No dog biscuits are needed at this time. HAWS currently has an adequate supply.
There is a large plastic container at Top Line Gym where you can put your donations. (Just look for the big picture of Champ and you’ll find it!) Or, if you choose to make a financial contribution, you can make a check out directly to HAWS or give cash in an envelope marked “HAWS” and hand it directly to one of our Top Line staff (Brett, Dizz, or Jen) for safe keeping.
In addition, all water bottle proceeds during the month of December will go directly to HAWS.
Thanks for your help in honoring our Champ and enabling HAWS to help other dogs in need. -Coach