At the affordable price, this should be the easiest decision of your life!
Top Line Athlete Training was designed to fight against several issues, two of which I'd like to explain:
- A cost effective alternative to overpriced and underperforming one or two day "camps" that athletes and their parents get suckered into wasting a lot of money on every year.
- High school programs that are sadly under budgeted and in most cases provide an underpaid, under qualified, inexperienced "coach" who is tasked with coaching 30-60 athletes of varied skill/strength/experience/dedication levels all at the same time. Often times early in the morning when the athletes are at their least fueled in terms of hydration or nutrition. This leaves the freshman, sophomore and junior classes as well as the athletes who don't "start" in games at an extreme disadvantage for making real improvements not to mention susceptible to injury.
Elite athletes are not built in one or two days and it takes a tremendous amount of self-discipline, intense/intelligent training and consistency to develop your mind and body into an athlete who can achieve greatness at any level of sports.
Top Line Athlete Training was created to develop its participants from their mindset, leadership, teamwork aspects of their game to their nutrition, sleep, recovery and the obvious strength, speed and agility. We believe this to be the foundation at the core of every great athlete and we feel like it is our job and duty as leaders to expose the truth about what it takes to become your (or your son or daughters) best.
After initial testing, a custom program is made and coached. There is nothing cookie cutter about them. We don't approach our training programs like a fast food restaurant or that of most schools. We cater to a fewer number of athletes which allows us to focus on them both individually and as a group when it makes sense. Each athlete requires a different and unique approach to their training to get the best results and improve their body for their respective sport(s). Therefore, it is difficult to include the exact layout of your programming until we meet, assess, and evaluate.
Year after year, we've become known for generating unbelievable results in with our dedicated focus on improvement. Every year our "training lab" is filled with high school, college, and professional athletes who need to get bigger, leaner, faster, stronger, and as they like to say..."more explosive" for their upcoming seasons or school years.
-Top Line Team
What to expect:
Top Line Athlete Training Includes:
- Initial evaluation(s).
- Based on the evaluation, your "course" or training program is tailor-made for laid out for you.
- Your program is installed and coached through a mix of both individual training (especially for young and new athletes) and group training sessions.
- Ongoing assessments, evaluations and testing to track and measure results, including but not limited to:
- Sport psychology, leadership, understanding how to be a team player and become part of a team cultures, self-discipline and mindset
- Body weight tracking system
- Mobility grading: from the feet up
- Injury pre-habilitation/injury prevention training: knee & hamstring (and other common injury) pre-hab in attempt to prevent actual occurrence of the injury.
- Speed: acceleration, deceleration, change of directions, angles, starts, overhead med ball extension throw, broad jump, single leg broad jump, box jump, single leg box jump, 5/10/5, vert, L-drill, shuttles and many of our own unique and proprietary tests
- Strength: basic technique, Triphasic & Linear/Conjugate periodization (where it makes sense)
- Conditioning: mixed approach based on energy systems
- Core strength and stability
- Weekly feedback is a must to communicate where the athlete is excelling and areas that need more work/attention.
- May Include: field work, stairs, hills, & beach sand training
- 10-20 minutes of skill work
- Nutrition & Hydration protocols
- Recovery programming
- Training session length varies based on the individual's needs
- Training session frequency varies based on the individual's needs
- Individual athlete training videos to use for recruitment purposes
- Become a part of the Top Line Athlete Team and family!
- Save money by paying in full upfront.
- This training program is a minimum 6 month commitment. You will be billed on the same day of each month for 5 consecutive months after your initial online payment.
- Your membership is not transferrable to any other individuals.
- All sales are final.
- No cancellations & no refunds.
- Schedule of accountability check ins will say based on availability.
- A liability waiver will be sent via the internet for you to sign before starting your online program.