"After a stellar inaugural year of the Top Line 7v7 football team. Head coach Blake Bodenstein & the entire Top Line staff are excited to announce "The Official Tryout" for the upcoming 2020 7v7 spring season. Our goal this season will be to work with and coach the most dedicated high school football players in Wisconsin, Illinois and surrounding areas. Our expectations for all athletes will be held to a high standard both on the field and off the field. This tryout will be our opportunity to evaluate and assess each athletes talent level and potential to see who has what it takes to be a Top Line Athlete."
Where? Inbounds Training Center 2920 W Vera Ave, Glendale WI 53209
- Parent or Legal Guardian Must Be Present (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Parent or Legal Guardian Must Present Birth Certificate (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Top Line liability waiver & Inbounds liability waiver must be completed by Parent or Legal Guardian to participate (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Top Line Application (CLICK HERE) must be completed in advance to participate. Follow the link above to complete this step now.
- Ages: 13-18 (13-15 = Future Stars) (16-18 = Club)
- What to Bring: gym shoes (no cleats), shorts & t-shirt
- Please note that 100% of your "7v7 tryout fee" will be deducted from your team dues if you end up making the 2020 roster
- LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
- No refunds (all sales are final / no exceptions or exemptions)
- Dates/times/location are subject to change via Top Line Staff
- This registration fee will be applied to any athlete who qualifies for the 2, 3 & 5 star programs excluding the 1 star program