Open Gym FAQ
OPEN GYM MEMBERSHIP gives you access to train on your own using the specialized equipment and layout of our facility.
Open Gym Membership F.A.Q.
Who is it for?
Open Gym Membership is for individuals who don't think they need coaching but want to condition and/or strength train on their own during Open Gym times.
Are there certain rules for Open Gym members?
Yes, they are:
- As an Open Gym Member, you must sign in at the reception desk.
- Take off your outdoor shoes once you get inside the reception area before entering the gym.
- When there are training sessions going on, you must use areas of the gym and equipment that is not being used by the group.
- Remember that Open Gym Membership does not include any coaching, so please respect the coaches and refrain from asking any questions.
- Open Gym Members can use the gym only during designed times on the posted schedule. Times are subject to change.
- Make sure to work out safely when you are on your own.
- You must pick up after yourself. Return all equipment from where you got it. Throw away your water bottles. Exhibit common courtesy by wiping up chalk and your own sweat puddles off of equipment after use. Make sure to take all your belongings home with you.
- Most importantly, RESPECT THE TOP SHOP! Do not drop or throw equipment on the turf which can create holes. Do not abuse your privilege of training here and take care of the facility and equipment as if it were your own.
We reserve the right to cancel your membership at any time for not adhering to these rules.