OPEN GYM MEMBERSHIP
"Our Open Gym membership allows you to train on your own in our one-of-a-kind facility and be part of the Top Line Team." -Brett
WHO IS IT FOR?
Our Open Gym membership is for anyone who doesn’t think they need coaching but who wants to condition and/or strength train on their own during Open Gym times.
WHY IS IT MORE EXPENSIVE THAN MOST GYMS?
Look, we've seen the "circus" that goes on in "gyms" across America...People dancing around the gym, risking serious injury on equipment; folks falling asleep on the machines; and "Poppies" as (Donnie Thompson refers to them) spending more time taking selfies, scrolling social media, and fixing their hair in the mirror than they do squatting, deadlifting, and benching. Guess what? We are the "anti-gym." This is a training facility. People come here to train hard and make progress while encouraging and holding each other accountable. When you add in all the specialty equipment and incredible energy...You've got a one-of-a-kind place to train. If you'd rather swim through all the ridiculous antics to save a few bucks, nobody's stoppin' ya!
ARE THERE CERTAIN RULES FOR OPEN GYM MEMBERS?
Yes, there are:
- As an Open Gym member, you must sign or scan in at the reception desk each visit.
- Take off your outdoor shoes once you get inside the door (BEFORE you step on the turf).
- When there are training sessions going on, you must use areas of the gym and equipment that is not being used by the group.
- Remember that Open Gym membership does not include any coaching, so respect the other clients and coaches by refraining from any interruptions.
- Open Gym members can use the gym only during designed times on the posted schedule. Times are subject to change.
- Make sure to work out safely when you are on your own (for example -- Don’t PR without a spotter).
- You must pick up after yourself. Return all equipment from where you got it. Don’t leave any chalk messes or garbage lying around. Throw away your water bottles. Exhibit common courtesy by wiping up your own sweat puddles so we can keep the Top Shop clean as a whistle. Make sure to take all your belongings home with you.
- Most importantly, RESPECT THE TOP SHOP! Do not drop or throw equipment on the turf. Do not abuse your privilege of training here and take care of the facility and equipment as if it were your own. If you are doing something that makes no physiological sense, or risking serious injury, we will lead you to a more intelligent training approach.
- There are three ways to pay for your Open Gym membership:
- You can sign up for an annual membership and pay in full upfront and you will get one month free! Absolutely NO REFUNDS. ALL ANNUAL OPEN GYM MEMBERSHIPS PAID IN FULL ARE FINAL SALES.
- You can sign up for an annual membership, billed monthly by automatic recurring billing. If you must cancel your annual contract (for some valid reason such as injury or job transfer out of town), you must give 30 days advance written notice with a Top Line staff member as well as paying a one-time cancellation fee of $197. After you pay your cancellation fee, you no longer will have access to the facility.
- You can pay on a month-to-month basis at a higher charge. If you must cancel your month-to-month contract (for some valid reason such as injury or job transfer out of town), you must give 30 days advance written notice with a Top Line staff member.
- For options (b) and (c), you must have a credit card or checking account on file and your membership charge automatically will be billed each month on the same day. If your monthly payment is declined for any reason, you will be charged a $50 decline fee in addition to your overdue payment amount.
- Your Open Gym membership is not transferable to any other person.
Top Line reserves the right to discontinue our Open Gym access at any given time due to expanding training session group sizes or member misconduct.