OPEN GYM MEMBERSHIP
"Our Open Gym membership allows you to train on your own in our one-of-a-kind facility and be part of the Top Line Team" -Brett
Who is it for?
Our Open Gym membership is for anyone who doesn’t think they need coaching but who wants to condition and/or strength train on their own during Open Gym times.
Why is it more expensive than most gyms?
Look, we've seen the "circus" that goes on in "gyms" across America. People dancing around the gym, risking serious injury on equipment, folks falling asleep on the machines, "Poppies" as (Donnie Thompson refers to them) spending more time taking selfies, scrolling social media and fixing their hair in the mirror than they do squatting, deadlifting and benching. Guess what, we are the "Anti-gym". This is a training facility. People come here to train hard and make progress while encouraging & holding each other accountable. When you add in all the specialty equipment and incredible energy...You've got a one of a kind place to train. If you'd rather swim through all the ridiculous antics to save a few bucks, nobody's stoppin' ya!
Are there certain rules for Open Gym members?
Yes, there are:
- As an Open Gym Member, you must sign or scan in at the reception desk each visit.
- Take off your outdoor shoes once you get inside the door (BEFORE you step on the turf).
- When there are training sessions going on, you must use areas of the gym and equipment that is not being used by the group.
- Remember that Open Gym Membership does not include any coaching, so respect the other clients and coaches by refraining from any inturruptions.
- Open Gym Members can use the gym only during designed times on the posted schedule. Times are subject to change.
- Make sure to work out safely when you are on your own. (example -- Don’t PR without a spotter)
- You must pick up after yourself. Return all equipment from where you got it. Don’t leave any chalk messes or garbage lying around. Throw away your water bottles. Exhibit common courtesy by wiping up your own sweat puddles so we can keep the Top Shop clean as a whistle. Make sure to take all your belongings home with you.
- Most importantly, RESPECT THE TOP SHOP! Do not drop or throw equipment on the turf. Do not abuse your privilege of training here and take care of the facility and equipment as if it were your own. If you are doing something that makes no physiological sense, or risking serious injury, we will lead you to a more intelligent training approach.
Please note that our Open Gym Access memberships are based on a month to month or annual commitment. Monthly costs are paid by automatic recurring billing.
You must have a credit card or checking account on file and your membership charge automatically will be billed each month on the same day.
If your monthly payment is declined for any reason, you will be charged a $20 decline fee.
If you must cancel your month to month contract (for some valid reason such as injury or job transfer out of town), you are free to do so but must give 30 days advance written notice with a Top Line staff member.
If you must cancel your annual contract (for some valid reason such as injury or job transfer out of town), you must give 30 days advance written notice with a Top Line staff member as well as paying a one time cancellation fee of $197. After you pay your cancellation fee, you will no longer have access to the facility.
Top Line reserves the right to discontinue our open gym access at any given time due to expanding training session group sizes or member misconduct.