TOP LINE ANNUAL SWEAT
The Top Line difference cannot be explained…it must be experienced!
The Top Line Sweat (formerly known as Top Line Boot Camp) is a private group personal training workout that will help you burn fat and build lean/toned muscles in less than 60 minutes per workout!
The uplifting atmosphere makes it the kind of workout you actually look forward to. Perfect to do with friends, family, and followers from social media.
We use a mix of high-intensity cardio interval training with simple and effective strength training exercises to speed up your transformation and progress.
Not only does the Top Line Sweat save you time and deliver more results, but it also saves you a lot of money compared to the cost of high-priced private personal training sessions. Now, everyone can afford to have a trainer and coach.
Our friendly and experienced coaching staff will give you the knowledge and support you need to become our next big success story.
New to the whole fitness/workout thing? Not a problem. Our team will personalize and modify every exercise to your training level from beginner to advanced athlete.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Sweat sessions are held on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:15pm and Saturdays at 10:00am (days and times are subject to change due to holidays and other various reasons).
- If you miss a session, you forfeit that session.
- Sweat sessions do not require an Open Gym membership (but that can be purchased to speed up your progress and transformation).
- Sweat membership dues are paid weekly via automatic recurring billing. (You do have the option to pay your dues once a month based on the weekly cost of your membership selection if you'd like.)
- Sweat memberships are based on your choice of either 1x per week/2x per week/3x per week/ or 4x per week.
- You also have the option to add weekly Open Gym access to any Sweat program for an additional $10 per week.
- You must have a credit card or checking account on file and your membership charge automatically will be billed each week.
- If your weekly payment is declined for any reason, you will be charged a $50 decline fee in addition to your overdue payment amount.
- If you must cancel your contract (for some valid reason such as injury or job transfer out of town), you must give 30 days advance written notice and pay a cancellation fee equal to 12 weeks of your automatic recurring membership charge. After you pay the cancellation fee, you no longer will have access to the facility or Sweat sessions.
- This program is not transferable to any other person.